Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy and the User Terms & Conditions Agreement, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You acknowledge this by using the Site.
Information About Children
Children (persons under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18 years, you can browse the Site only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
It is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our Site.
Graphishare only collects personal information about you if it finds it necessary for achieving the goal of the site. By collecting information Graphishare strives to create safer trading experience for its user and to encourage commerce between the buyers and seller using the Site as a platform.
User is under no obligations to provide Graphishare with the information and is able to access many locations of the site without providing any personal information.
When you visit this website, Graphishare can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used to analyse web performance and create statistics only used by Graphishare.
Graphishare will not otherwise collect information from you through this Site unless you knowingly provide it to us.
By voluntarily providing information to us when using the Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
In case you decide to use the site for buying and selling, we will collect information about your buying and selling behaviour. This information is only used for website development and statistical purposes.
Any information that you voluntary disclose in bulleting boards, discussion areas, forum or chat of this site or in member profile pages, personal information or anything else that you have chosen to disclose can be collected and used by other parties. We cannot control what third parties in the bulletin board, chat room or member profile pages do with your personal information.
From those members who choose to become and use Members area of the site we collect additional information, which can be used for the following purposes:
For statistical purposes used only by Graphishare and for user profiling
- To evaluate usage of membership section of the Site, and what services the user uses.
- To send the user news, information of activities, changes site activities, any official announcements which we believe could be useful for you and or us.
If you use any payment making and payment receiving facilitators on the Site, we collect additional necessary information, including but not limited to billing address, credit card number and credit card expiry date in order to facilitate this payment.
USE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
Graphishare will only use the information it collects through the Site for the following purposes:
- Forwarding important information relating to Graphishare activities and other requested information;
- Contacting you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
- Monitoring Site performance;
- Improving our Site and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
Graphishare will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
No personally identifiable information is collected by these cookies. The anonymous data they collect is kept separate from the personal information in your Member account.
ACCESS AND /OR CORRECTION OF YOUR DETAILS
If you require access to your personal information or need us to correct your personal information you can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Our intent is to provide privacy, integrity, as well as authentication with regards to our Internet communication. The security measures we have taken are intended to secure and encrypt your data, such that a third party cannot capture, access or read the information while it is in the transit between your computer and our system. However, if you send information from the Site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you that it is.
We may change this Policy. Such changes will be effective when a notice of the change is made available on the Site. We will provide you with thirty (30) calendar days notice to allow you the opportunity to notify Graphishare if you do not agree to such changes.